Anna’s Place creates a culture of possibility and hope. Anna’s Place changes lives.
With the increased capacity of Dodwell House, the new home for Anna’s Place, we will better serve our community. This means more programs and more people able to access the support they need.
Dodwell House means Anna’s Place will change more lives by:
- Doubling the number of 5–18 year old youth participating in our comprehensive arts-based enrichment programs
- Offering out-of-school time youth programs 5 days each week
- Providing food security for more families
- Increasing assistance to neighborhood homeless communities by providing a listening ear and personal care items
- Developing programs geared to the needs of families
Click HERE for more information.